This past weekend I had an exiting opportunity to meet with Brooke, a lovely Marshalls and TJ Maxx representative. She gave me a tour of an awesome underground
Marshalls in and even more important she gave me tips on how to shop at these off-price retailers. You guys know I am huge fan of these stores, so I was more than ecstatic to meet with her. Dallas
From my last find at
’s you guys also shared the love of shopping at these retailers. I will tell you all the secrets she gave me to help you out next time you stop by Marshalls or TJ Maxx. Marshall
· Look carefully at the “compare at” value on the price
· Shop often!
· Get to know your store’s layout
· Befriend your store manager (They can give you insider info.)
· Try shopping the displays at the front of the store before easing into the racks.
· Look for the purple tags. (Found on all types of clothing and accessories, these tags indicate a piece of elite designer merchandise normally found at upscale department stores.)
· Never, ever, pass up a really good bargain.
So, when thinking of where to shop for new wardrobe pieces, keep in mind that over 10,000 new items are delivered each week to every store! Here are some of my great finds:
Steve Madden Bag:
Retails for $118
Marshall's Price 39.99!
Steve Madden Belt:
I fell in love with these home decor pieces! I will use them as jewelry holders and hang all my rings.
They were only 9.99 each!
I love this chandelier necklace from H&M. The red added the right pop of color to the outfit.
I also recommend buying blazers with fun linings. They add a little more character to your outfit.
Nude heels are from Aldo.